Friday, March 16, 2012

First Post, Here I am. Like it or Not.

I'm going to make this short and sweet: When I get the itch to rant on the NBA or anything on my mind then I will make my way to this blog and start posting away.

I'm going to put this out there now....This is not the Washington Post. If your a smart ass reader who wants to comment on my grammer or what not, then just go scratch and move on to another website. I am not trying to appeal to you. Honestly, I don't think i'm trying to appeal to anybody. I just like to talk sports and specifically basketball. If your a basketball head then I think you'll like it here. Plain and Simple.

Also, not like you should give a squat but here and there I may post tidbits about my life or any ironic experiences that I deem worthy to drop here. Again, if you don't like, exercise your freedom to move on to another site. But if you do like what you read, I appreciate that and hope you drop some thoughts in the comment box from time to time.

Anyways, I have had some time off from work because of illness (long story), so expect a few posts this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment